In the recent past, driver-drills have greatly improved from a simple screw driver to a modern compact and versatile driver-drill that accomplishes tasks much faster. When it comes to modern driver-drills and impact drivers, then the Makita lct200w and lct300w are ranked on the top of the list since they are both excellent choices. However, the question is which is the best driver-drill between the two? If you are interested in knowing which product wins the prize between Makita lct200w and lct300w, then this product review will compare both driver-drills and help you arrive at the correct decision and choice.
In this product review, we will start with the Makita lct200w. This product comes with interesting features considering that it is versatile and can handle numerous tasks. The Makita lct200w is specially designed for any user who is looking for the best driver-drill that can help in fastening, driving and drilling. It includes an impact driver that is powerful and weighs 2.8 pounds, as well as a versatile a half inch driver-drill. The Makita impact driver and the driver-drill are both powered by a compact lithium-ion battery. In addition, this product includes the LXFD01CW that has a two-speed transmission that delivers 0-1,500 RPM in high speed and 0-400 RPM in low speed for various types of driving and drilling applications.
- Comes with 1 year warranty on charger and batteries and 3-year warranty on tools;
- Comes with energy star-rated 15-minute rapid charger and two compact lithium-ion batteries;
- Both tools feature an ergonomic shape and built-in LED light for easy control and even pressure;
- The impact driver weighs only 2.8 pounds and offers variable speed of 1,280 inch-pounds for maximum torque;
- Weighs only 3.5 pounds and delivers 450 inch pounds of maximum torque, thanks to the two speed ½ inch driver-drill; and
- Includes the LXFD01CW Makita-built 4-pole max torque motor that provides 290 inch pounds of PTI torque and 480 inch pounds of PTI torque in a compact size.
The Makita lct300w is another product from Makita that also comes with interesting features that enables users accomplish tasks much faster. The Makita lct300w combo kit comes with BML185W 18V Lithium-ion flashlight that is rechargeable and features four-position head pivots for a better versatility. It also comes with an impact driver that weighs only 2.8 pounds. It is powered by 18v compact Lithium-ion battery and delivers 1,280 in. lbs. of max torque. In addition, the Makita lct300w includes a half inch driver-drill that weighs only 3.5 pounds and comes in a compact size. It also provides 450 in. lbs. of max torque and it is powered by 18v compact Lithium-ion battery. On the other hand, this product delivers the best power-to-weight ratio for both impact driver and the driver-drill.
- Comes with 1-year warranty on charger, batteries and flashlight. 3-year warranty on tools;
- With 2.5X more cycles, the Makita charger and LXT Lithium-ion battery delivers 430% total lifetime service;
- Xenon bulb with 4-position flashlight runs up to 2 hours per charge;
- Impact driver has variable-speed of 0-3,200 IPM and 0-2,300 RPM that delivers 1,420 inch-pounds of efficient torque;
- The a half inch driver-drill has a 4-pole motor that delivers 480 inch pounds of efficient torque and has variable two-speed of 0-1,500/0-400 RPM;
This product is built for the contractor or user who needs the best combo kit and cordless tools available in the market in order to carry out fastening, driving and drilling more efficiently.
At first glimpse on the two products, you might assume that they are similar. However, you will come to notice that they have their differences when you have a closer look. For example, the Makita lct200w has variable-speed that delivers 1,280 inch-pound of maximum torque while lct300w delivers 1,420 inch-pound of max torque. Therefore, it will very easy for you to compare the two products using the above comparison and be able to choose the one that best meets your needs.